Exploring the wonderful world of fashion one step at a time. Figuring out my own style and ultimately my place in this trendy universe!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sheer Greatness

One trend that's delightfully popping up is sheer material. Tops, bottoms, dresses, jumpsuits... how do turn see-through clothing into something classy? As long as the major parts are covered, and the material doesn't look cheap, you've got yourself a winner. Here are some of my favorite looks:


Image comes from here. Rihanna is wearing an Elie Saab dress.


We vote Zoe Saldana best dressed at the 2012 CFDA Awards!  This black, sheer, Prabal Gurung gown is to die for!
Follow thePlatformYT
Zoe Saldana is wearing Prabal Gurung. Image from here.

Leopard sheer and bright shorts. Image from here.

Zuhair Murad. Image from here.
Sheer and leather. Image from here.

Would I wear any of this? I would want to. As with most of the things I love, you have to have the confidence to pull it off as well. Unless it's all one piece, try to pair the sheer item with a tasteful opaque piece. Mix, match, and have fun!

With Love,

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment