Exploring the wonderful world of fashion one step at a time. Figuring out my own style and ultimately my place in this trendy universe!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Designer Series: Zuhair Murad

Zuhair Murad designs beautiful gowns.

Zuhair Murad. Image from here.

I have no idea how the Beirut-based designer snuck up on me. At first, designer dresses that caught my eye in that 'this is is amazingly gorgeous' way belong to Marchesa. When I assumed a few dresses that I've recently seen were Marchesa, imagine my surprise to find out that they were all Zuhair Murad.

His dresses are very couture and almost always has an element that will surprise you and keep you intrigued. These are some of the designs that have caught my attention, and I hope it does the same to you.

Photos from Style Bistro

Zuhair Murad Fall 2012


Zuhair Murad Fall 2012


Zuhair Murad Fall 2012


Zuhair Murad Fall 2012


Zuhair Murad Fall 2012


Photo from here.

Photo from here


.

So, what do you think? Do these designs completely showcase the capabilities of this designer? (Besides showing the obsession with skin and sheer :)!) Murad is appearing on the red carpet more and more these days, and I can see exactly why celebrities would be proud to wear his brand.

With Love,

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment