Exploring the wonderful world of fashion one step at a time. Figuring out my own style and ultimately my place in this trendy universe!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lace Me

You already know that I love leather.

It has the attractive feature of making you instantly look cool. But there's a time when I want something else that's sexy and more feminine. And that is where my love of lace starts. Although I try to refrain from just telling people I like lace and leather. Else, they might think I'm into something completely different.

Well... you never know...

All jokes aside, the reason I enjoy lace is for it's elegant qualities. It softens your look and adds quality, but can also add some sultry sexiness. You have to do it right, however, or you might end up with a less-than-sexy granny look.

If you want to learn the different options of trying out lace, look no further! Here are some great ways to translate this trend into your own style:

Wear it around your neck.
Credit.
Wear it as bottoms.


Credit

Tights!

Credit
Wear it with leather.

Credit
Wear it in color.

Credit
Put it on your nails.


Lace is fun and sexy... try some of these ways to wear it and you will find yourself addicted!



No comments:

Post a Comment